Monday, June 25, 2007

LOL

Well, well, I never know I would live to do this, but I'll bet none of you have ever done this, OR will EVER do such a crazy thing.

Yup, this is another "milestone", as it is the first time in my life I did it, but hopefully, will not need to do it again!

So what I did arrr?

Well... due to possible prosecution or legal lawsuits, I will not name any name or place, but I will just describe what I did... LOL

So what I did arrr? LOL

Well... it's totally crazy, and funny, at the same time, but I actually crashed through a metal gate with the butt of my car. There were a few scratches here and there, and a slight dent, but apart from that, lights, bumper, everything else were ok.

The motive... ahh...

Well, if under normal circumstances, I would never do such a thing. It was, because I was forced to. Not under a threat from someone else, but well, some stupid idiot locked my car in! I was desperate... it was almost 3am. And I had to get my car back. Anyways, my house keys were in the car too. Initially, I thought of climbing in (which I did) and get my house keys only. But then again, I need my car back!

ANYWAYS, serves the idiots right. It was quite a pretty nice gate, all metal. I didn't plan to crash the gate initially. I just wanted to reverse slowly and break the chain with a lock that is locking the gate. But after a few unsuccessful tries, I reversed with more speed and finally... CRASH!!! The whole gate broke into smaller parts and the chain above didn't break! LOL

What the heck, and what a night. Oh well...

4 Comments:

Blogger baggie said...

who?? who locked ur car in?? ur girlfriend's mother is it.. LOL...

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 11:39:00 PM  
Blogger John said...

Ngeh heheh... Curiosity killed the dog...

I dun think she will do such a thing lor...

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 1:28:00 AM  
Blogger AdRIaN said...

Which stupid fella on earth mess up with the wrong person?

Saturday, June 30, 2007 10:00:00 AM  
Blogger Angeline Choo said...

woah. john.., u damn ganas la.

Sunday, July 01, 2007 10:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home